You’ve been fumbling with templates, your website, and WordPress for what feels like forever. Maybe you have been too afraid to even get started and you can’t figure out why your website is so ugly!
You’ve invested more time and effort then you ever through possible, and still can’t catch a break because your website is still a jumbled mess of text and graphics, you’ve got random elements appearing where they shouldn’t on your pages, and, no matter how many YouTube videos you watch, it still looks like a steaming hot mess like that diaper blowout.
If you’ve ever dreamt of re-inventing everything and having a website you’re proud of and posting links with reckless abandon, no longer fearful of what people will find when they get to your page, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you’re an experienced entrepreneur who’s finally sprucing up your website, a budding entrepreneur striving to make a strong first impression, or someone who just wants the flyest website on the interwebs, I can help.
I’m Malinda, and I’ll help you simplify the tech side of your online business.
I help non tech savvy business women create a website they’ll be proud to show off so they can show up confidently & professional in their business.
I’ve spent years honing my craft and I’ve got…
- Over 15 years experience building beautiful, functional websites for my clients, most of them moms just like you
- I’m a teacher by nature. Spending time with my clients to teach them exactly what they need to know to maintain their own website. I break it down and keep it simple.
- Attention to every detail so nothing is overlooked bridging the gap between technical and non-technical. I’ll show you what works, what tools to use and where to invest your valuable time when building your website.
When you work with me you’ll walk away with…
- A beautiful website you will be proud to show off
- Functionality that will allow your online business to grow
- A clear understanding of how to optimize each page or blog post so you get found online
As a web designer, my philosophy is that…
- You can accomplish anything with a clear plan before you get started
- You can absolutely learn how to manage your own website and build your audience and
- We have to make the most of our time, doing things right the first time.